Internet Access Service for pre-registered
direct dial users
Get Online with QITech
! *Connect to the Internet using our QITech
Dial Up service. Just follow the instructions below.
Instructions are for a modem dial up connection.
1. Set up your Dial Up Networking configuration!
· Click on the Start Button
· Go to Programs
· Go to Accessories
· Go to Dial Up Networking
2. Click on the New Button
3. Name the new phonebook entry: QITech
4. Click Next
5. Click on the box to the left of “I am calling the Internet”
6. Enter your Dial Direct Number then four commas then your ACCOUNT CODE then
three commas then 999#. Each comma is equal to a pause of one half second. The
time to connect to the switch may vary from different locations. You can add
one more comma or remove one comma as appropriate.
Here is an example if dialing from the US: 18004302331,,,,123456,,,,999#
7. Click Next
8. Click Finish
9. Click Dial
10. Your modem should now dial into the QITech
System, enter your account
code, and connect to the Internet Service provider.
11. You will be asked to provide a USER NAME and PASSWORD.
USER NAME: gtelwww PASSWORD: gtelwww
12. To send e-mail you will have to change your outgoing mail server setting in
your e-mail application’s account settings. The OUTGOING MAIL SERVER IS:
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us. You may submit a
customer service request through our website at
US Phone:  (561) 999-9116